The THPFashion Takeover During Coachella
More than just music...
A chance to engage with over 1,000 elite millenials...
And introduce them to your brand...
The Coachella Inspired Runway Experience
The Parker Palm Springs, Gene Autry Estate
April 15-17, 2016
The Contemporary Designer Runway
You will have the opportunity to align with contemporary fashion brands through:
- Facilitated introductions to contemporary fashion designers
- Integration into designer runway shows (i.e Nautical inspired looks)
- Runway LED content driven branded video panel
- Brand identity for the event
- Daily social sweepstakes (i.e. Cruise giveaways)
- Co-branded social media posts with designated hashtag and partnership press quotes (potential to use #comebacknew or launch new campaign)
- Behind the Scenes and Front of House interviews
- VIP product seeding and designer meet & greet
- Social content for multiple engagement touch points
- Editorial event brand identify
- Event landing page and social media posts
- Invitations and social media competitions
- E-commerce and brand integration
- Social brand positioning
- Event runway video
- Real time social conversations
- Press and digital media
- Integration into panel discussion
Media moderated designer panel would feature expert tips on how fashion and travel has influenced festival style
The Marketplace will serve as the premier destination for affordable luxury by:
- Providing your brand the opportunity to design the Parker's Autry Estate activation for a social audience in an organic setting (could potentially recreate Regal Princess Sanctuary or deck)
- Integrating and alignment with the latest in lifestyle, automotive, entertainment, beauty and accessory brands
- Branding publicity including room drops, event landing page, credentials, signage, and social hashtags
Social Influencer Hub
The social hub will offer unparalleled content and social influencer exposure through:
- Collaborations and the leveraging our existing relationships with bloggers to host and populate the space
- Content exposure through VIP lifestyle and travel bloggers
- Offering exclusive previews of sponsor collaborations with the designers
- Creating social content to align with brand positioning
- Showcasing e-commerce and product launches
Creating Event Buzz
- Pre-Event Buzz- Event press announcement, designer unveil release, event landing page, social sharing, VIP hotel drops, designer social support and interviews
- The Event Buzz- Designer runway show and behind the scenes preview, “Look of the Day” social contest, drive interaction through social conversation, sponsor campaign/product launches, one-on-one influencer and media appointments, press interviews
- Post Event Buzz- Service Getty photos, press release with video and photo distribution of runway and sponsor activations, designer festival ecommerce, ongoing social and key influencer engagement
- Official sponsor designation
- Category exclusivity
- Rights to use event name/logo in advertising, promotions, PR outreach, etc.
- Opportunity to include a special offering in official event gift bag, distributed to editors, social influencers, VIP's and sponsor guests
- Opportunity to create a brief (:30-:60) second content driven-branded video to run on screens throughout the event
- Branded activation area
- Product seeding, giveaways, and sampling opportunities
- Access to fashion and lifestyle influencers for talent opportunities
- Name/logo inclusion on all event promotional materials such as:
- Event Press Releases/Media Alerts
- Social Media Platforms
- Onsite Signage
- Event Invitation
- Step & Repeat
- Show Schedule
- Organizer Website page
- Access to the official event photography partner
- Invitations to designer runway shows
- Branded sponsor credentials for executives, staff and PR Teams
- Privileged access venue tours for VIP guests
- Invitations to special events and/or official parties
Here's just a taste of how we were able to engage consumers at Coachella 2015:
The Social Influencer Network at Coachella
Bloggers, social influencers, and press attended and posted runway and sponsor social content garnering over 175,000,000 total media impressions.
Celebrities Victoria Justice and Jamie Chung were in attendance along with countless style tastemakers such as fashion icon Patricia Field, Janie Bryant, Corey Lynn Calter and Sophie Simmons alongside top bloggers such as Lindsay Albanese, Marta Pozzan of It’s Super Fashion, Christina Caradona of Trop Rouge and Lara Eurdolian from Pretty Connected.
THPFashion Inc. has received top level publicity and publication coverage including placements in: E! News, L.A. Times, Bloomberg, The Hollywood Reporter, Mashable, CNN, Yahoo, L.A. Racked, WWD and Fashion Times.
Media Moderated Panel
In the sponsor showroom, Merle Ginsberg, senior writer for the Hollywood Reporter, moderated a fashion panel featuring designers Nanette Lepore and Tracy Reese discussing topics such as the importance of Coachella and how it is giving fashion a new season and why they chose to partner with presenting sponsor Pandora.
Invitations and Social Media Competitions
For Plenty by Tracy Reese's first runway show, VIP invite development and recruitment was supported by a consumer Twitter contest for tickets.
E-commerce and Brand Integration
Over 25 festival runway looks provided social content for integrated branding and e-commerce promotion through eDirectMail and online posts.
Social Brand Positioning
The PANDORA Jewelry Experience created an opportunity to seed the #ArtOfYou to fashion and media influencers priming the market for the launch of their new campaign.
Real Time Social Conversations
Inserted presenting sponsor Pandora Jewelry into the fashion conversation by hosting the first-ever Coachella themed runway show.
Images were used as feature article in Pandora’s online and print magazine
Behind the Scenes and Exclusive Sweepstakes
Designers used behind the scenes and sweepstakes “look of the day” for social posts.
Coachella Marketplace Showcase Example
Hawaiian Tropic chose the Pandora Jewelry Experience to Kickoff Hawaiian Tropic Escape Stations.
For more information contact
Tod Hallman, Event & Fashion Show Producer
Who we are?
Led by Executive Producer, Tod Hallman, THPFashion Inc. is a comprehensive brand activation event production company that specializes in creating an interactive social marketing platform for brands to connect with consumers, influencers, designers and press in today's evolving lifestyle festival experience, resulting in unparalleled exposure through millions of media impressions.
THPFashion handles all production elements including: creative conception, experiential marketing, sponsorship activation, social content, brand positioning, production staging and design, project management, designer outreach and management, model casting and management, back and front of house execution, publicity, and streamlined communication with brand executive and PR social marketing teams.
Clients include: Alberta Ferretti, Bloomingdale’s, Caroline Herrera, Cole Haan, Disney Consumer Products, Exhale Spa, Fendi, Gap 1969, Hawaiian Tropic, J. Mendel, Kevan Hall, Naeem Khan, Nanette Lepore, Pandora, Saks Fifth Avenue, SIWY Denim, South Coast Plaza, Tracy Reese, Westfield, WHiT, Yigal Azrouël.