The Fashion Runway Experience
THPFashion Inc. proposal for your consideration
The Fashion Runway Experience will provide the opportunity to interact with leading contemporary designers, savvy consumers and key influencers. The three day takeover will take place at The Parker Palm Springs which caters to the elite and will feature the only contemporary fashion runway shows during the Coachella Festival. Estimated brand exposure is over 15,000 targeted consumers.
When: April 15-17, 2016
Where: The Parker Palm Springs Hotel, CA - Gene Autry Estate
What: Activations include 3 contemporary designer runway shows, a panel discussion, one-on-one influencer engagement, "look of the day" promotion and a fashion lifestyle marketplace
Who: Outreach will target brand conscious millennial consumers that comprise approximately 5% of the Coachella audience with an estimated 3,000 attendees. Partnerships with over 50 social influencers will elevate content and leverage distribution channels
Impact: Brand engagement through over 100,000,000 impressions
In 2015, the Coachella festival weekend reached almost 300,000 people.
- Attendees are brand conscious consumers and celebrities
- Average age is 25-54
- 25-34 (36%), 45-54 (34%)
- The audience is 70% from the West Coast
- Average Household Income (HHI) is $75,000
- Young, hip millennial crowd with disposable income
- Millenials represent 25% of US population with $200 billion in buying power and $500 billion in indirect spending
- The Parker Palm Springs average room rate is $2,200 a night during the event (3 night minimum)
- Audience prefers authentic brands with a purpose
- The festival circuit has become an ideal experiential marketing platform to court millennials
- The festival is used as a key venue to highlight partnerships and brand positioning
- H & M festival sponsor announced Alexander Wang partnership and Kate Bosworth campaign at Coachella
- The VIP off-site events (i.e. Nochella) are a hot bed for social influencer brand promotion
THPFashion's strategic publicity partners will help to build a relevant audience, distribute content and extend reach beyond your brand's established audience helping to create new loyal customers. Partner publication coverage has included placements in: E! News, L.A. Times, Bloomberg, The Hollywood Reporter, Mashable, CNN, Yahoo, L.A. Racked, WWD and Fashion Times.
- Our social influencer network will help to elevate the social amplification of your brand with content engagement
- In 2015, our bloggers, press, and influencers posted social content garnering over 175,000,000 media impressions
- Celebrities Victoria Justice and Jamie Chung were in attendance along with countless style tastemakers such as fashion icon Patricia Field, Janie Bryant, Corey Lynn Calter and Sophie Simmons alongside top bloggers such as Lindsay Albanese, Marta Pozzan of It’s Super Fashion, Christina Caradona of Trop Rouge and Lara Eurdolian from Pretty Connected
The Parker Palm Spring's Gene Autry Estate will host the event.
The Gene Autry Estate features 3 areas:
The 18th Hole
Gene Autry Lawn
The 18th Hole -The Designer Runway
- The runway shows will be targeted invite only
- VIPs will be hosted prior to the show in the Autry House and escorted to the 18th hole
- The runway tent will be staged on the 18th hole with a complete 60 foot runway and capacity for 250 invited guests
Designer partnerships may include:
- Alignment with up to 3 contemporary fashion designers
- Integration of designer jewelry styling for runway looks
- Designer collaboration with philanthropic partner
- Product pairing for "Look of the Day"
- VIP product seeding and designer meet & greet
- Brand identity during shows
- Co-branded social media and partnership press quotes
- Behind the scenes and front of house interviews
- Social content for multiple engagement touch points:
- Event landing page and social media posts
- Daily social contest/e-commerce "Look of the Day"
- Online runway video
- Real time social conversations
- Press and digital media
- Integration into panel discussion
Designer Collaboration - Tracy Reese
Tracy Reese is confirmed to premier her Spring 16' Plenty collection.
Tracy Reese is an American designer whose signature rich, daring colors and unique prints are crafted into joyful, feminine pieces for the modern woman. Tracy Reese's design philosophy is rooted in a commitment to bringing out the beauty in women of all shapes and sizes and colors. Stimulated by the world around her, Tracy Reese takes inspiration from nature, art, dance, travel, and global cultures.
Celebrities include Sarah Jessica Parker, Taylor Swift, Michelle Obama, Kate Mara, Angela Bassett, Dianna Agron, Jennifer Morrison, Mindy Kaling and Tracee Ellis Ross.
2015 Designer Social Content
- Over 25 festival runway looks provided social content for integrated branding and e-commerce promotion through eDirectMail and online posts
- For Plenty by Tracy Reese's runway show, VIP invite and recruitment was supported by a consumer Twitter contest for tickets
Potential Designer Partners for Consideration
Michelle Smith - The MILLY collection epitomizes bold, advanced contemporary fashion with a feminine edge. American designer Michelle Smith transforms classic silhouettes by merging American sportswear influences with distinctive Parisian atelier techniques. MILLY's celebrity fans include Beyoncé and Solange Knowles, Kristen Wiig, Emily Blunt, Amy Schumer and Jennifer Lopez.
Paige Adams-Gellar - At PAIGE they believe that the best story you can make and share is the one of your own life and they are passionate about designing pieces that reflect and celebrate it.
They partner with the best wash-houses in the country, which happen to be in their hometown of Los Angeles. They are completely obsessed with designing pieces you'll live in.
Gene Autry Lawn - Fashion Lifestyle Marketplace
- Your brand will have the opportunity to maximize exposure in front of fashion's social influencers by creating an interactive space on the Autry lawn to showcase new products
- Your brand may design the space with messaging and graphics
- Your brand may use the space to educate and spark social interaction among key attendees
- Brand Ambassadors may be present to conduct promotions, distribute brand giveaways and drive traffic to retail and website by using unique hashtag and/or promo code
In 2015 Hawaiian Tropic chose the Fashion Lifestyle Marketplace to kickoff their National Hawaiian Tropic Escape Stations
Autry House -Influencer Hub
The social hub will enhance engagement with key influencers by:
- Creating a gifting suite prior to the runway show in a unique setting. The space will offer influencers and tastemakers an intimate look into the amazing energy of your brand
- Opportunity to showcase collections and offer complimentary products to backstage talent - designers, models, VIPs and media
- Hosting media moderated designer panel brunch discussion
- Viewing runway show digital streaming
- Using event #tag for real time influencer conversations
- Potentially having an influencer follow talent around as part of a "day in the life" snapchat story to highlight new collection
- Producing a customized environment with your brand assets, may also include a refreshment bar, light hors d'oeuvres, and a charging station to enhance the experience
- Hosting small events within the space and inviting key attendees to engage with the brand
- In talks to partner with Young Hollywood to bring their studio to the Autry House for interviews and social content distribution
- Pre-Event Buzz- event press announcement, designer unveil release, event landing page, social sharing, VIP hotel drops, designer social support and interviews
- The Event Buzz- designer runway show and behind the scenes preview, “Look of the Day” social contest, drive interaction through social conversation, sponsor campaign/product launches, one-on-one influencer and media appointments, press interviews
- Post Event Buzz- press release with video and photo distribution of runway and sponsor activations, designer festival e-commerce, ongoing social and key influencer engagement
The Fashion Runway Experience offers different levels of sponsorship to fit your brand's experiential goals.
We can customize a package to best suit your needs based on the list below:
- Event naming rights
- Official sponsor designation
- Category exclusivity
- Introduction and collaboration with contemporary fashion designers
- Rights to use event name/logo/hashtag in advertising, promotions, PR outreach, etc.
- Opportunity to include a special offering in official event gift bag, distributed to editors, social influencers, VIP's and sponsor guests
- Opportunity to create a brief (:30-:60) second content driven branded video to run prior to runway shows
- Branded logo placement on runway stage side walls
- Exclusive brand positioning and activation
- Product seeding, giveaways, and sampling opportunities
- Access to fashion and lifestyle influencers
- Name/logo inclusion on all event promotional materials such as:
- Event Press Releases/Media Alerts
- Social Media Engagement Platforms
- Onsite Signage
- Event Invitation
- Step & Repeat
- Show Schedule
- Organizer Website page
- Room Drop
- Access to the official event photography partner
- Invitations to designer runway shows
- Branded sponsor credentials for executives, staff and PR Teams
- Privileged access venue tours for VIP guests
For more information contact
Tod Hallman, Event & Fashion Show Producer
Who we are?
Led by Executive Producer, Tod Hallman, THPFashion Inc. is a comprehensive brand activation event production company that specializes in creating an interactive social marketing platform for brands to connect with consumers, influencers, designers and press in today's evolving lifestyle festival experience, resulting in unparalleled exposure through millions of media impressions.
THPFashion handles all production elements including: creative conception, experiential marketing, sponsorship activation, social content, brand positioning, production staging and design, project management, designer outreach and management, model casting and management, back and front of house execution, publicity, and streamlined communication with brand executive and PR social marketing teams.
Clients include: Alberta Ferretti, Bloomingdale’s, Caroline Herrera, Cole Haan, Disney Consumer Products, Exhale Spa, Fendi, Gap 1969, Hawaiian Tropic, J. Mendel, Kevan Hall, Naeem Khan, Nanette Lepore, Pandora, Saks Fifth Avenue, SIWY Denim, South Coast Plaza, Tracy Reese, Westfield, WHiT, Yigal Azrouël.
THPFashion Inc. founded the THPFashion Takeover, the premier Festival Fashion Runway Experience.