Welcome to Boy's Day, Girl's Day: Tech Fashion
A Two Day Event during SXSW Interactive 2017
As a sponsor, your brand will have the opportunity to reach the fashion elite millennial consumers by creating a memorable socially exclusive experience including:
Panel Discussions: Head to Toe Style
As a sponsor you would have the opportunity to present the following interactive topics in addition to a prime location in the marketplace.
Boy's Topic: Grooming for the Everyday Professional
This panel would feature expert tips on haircare, skin and body grooming to suit the weekday worker and weekend warrior lifestyle.
Girl's Topic: Beauty for the Everyday Professional
This panel would feature expert hair, makeup and skincare tips to get you out the door in the morning.
Second Topic: Fashion for Work, Fashion for Play
Experts would provide tips and options for work clothes and casual wear, and explain the line between the two.
Third Topic: Accessories to Fit Your Lifestyle
This topic would cover everything from the classics (watches, eye wear) to the latest wearable technology.
Each panel discussion will be paired with a "Look of the Day" that attendees can win by entering socially.
The Contemporary Runway
Boy's Day, Girl's Day - Tech Fashion
As a sponsor, you will have the opportunity to align with contemporary fashion brands through:
- Integration into event and fashion lifestyle branding
- Co-branded social posts (pre, during and post) with designated hashtag and partnership press quotes
- Branded customization of environment in conjunction with the designer runway show
- Social content with multiple engagement touch points
- Event landing page and social media posts
- E-invitations and social media competitions
- Real time social conversations
- Backstage filming, photo and digital content
- Brand integration and e-commerce
- Event runway show streaming
- VIP product seeding and designer personal appearances
- Opportunity to showcase and offer complimentary product to backstage talent, designers, models, VIP and media
- Editorial and social behind the scenes footage
- Integration in "day in the life", designer interviews, and blogger experience
- Personalizing social influencer commentary from lifestyle experts who offer insights into the runway action while it's happening
- Daily social/e-commerce promotion content
- Logo inclusion on show collateral materials
- Hosting small events within the space and inviting key attendees to engage with brand
All of this translates into a near endless stream of content that would get people talking at SXSWi.
Wearable Tech Marketplace
As a sponsor you will have the opportunity to have brand integration throughout the wearable tech marketplace
- Opportunity to maximize exposure in front of fashion tech's most influential individuals by creating an interactive space in the marketplace
- Offer influencers and tastemakers an intimate product preview in a unique and unexpected setting
- Showcase and design space with branding, messaging and graphics
- Utilize the space to educate and spark social interaction among key attendees
- Extend branding through event landing page, credentials, and hashtag
- Integrate and align with the latest fashion tech accessories and clothing brands
Social Influencer Lounge
There will also be an area for one-on-one social influencer appointments.
As a sponsor you would have the opportunity to align with social influencers with unparalleled brand exposure through media impressions by:
- Collaborating and leveraging our existing relationships with bloggers to host and populate the space
- Offering exclusive previews of sponsor collaborations with the designers
- Creating décor to align with brand positioning
- Introducing ecommerce and product launches
Creating Event Buzz for Your Brand
- Pre-Event Buzz- Event press announcement, designer unveil release, event landing page, social sharing, designer social support and interviews
- The Event Buzz- Designer runway show and behind the scenes preview, “Look of the Day” social contest, drive interaction through social conversation, sponsor campaign/product launches, one-on-one influencer and media appointments, press interviews
- Post Event Buzz- Service Getty photos, press release with video and photo distribution of runway and sponsor activations, designer festival ecommerce, ongoing social and key influencer engagement
- Official sponsor designation
- Category exclusivity
- Rights to use event name/logo in advertising, promotions, PR outreach, etc.
- Opportunity to include a special offering in official event gift bag, distributed to editors, social influencers, VIP's and sponsor guests
- Opportunity to create a brief (:30-:60) second content driven-branded video to run on screens throughout the event
- Branded activation area
- Product seeding, giveaways, and sampling opportunities
- Access to fashion and lifestyle influencers for talent opportunities
- Name/logo inclusion on all event promotional materials such as:
- Event Press Releases/Media Alerts
- Social Media Platforms
- Onsite Signage
- Event Invitation
- Step & Repeat
- Show Schedule
- Organizer Website page
- Opportunity to develop a customized social media campaign with THPFashion's publicity team
- Access to the official event photography partner
- Invitations to designer runway shows
- Branded sponsor credentials for executives, staff and PR Teams
- Privileged access venue tours for VIP guests
- Invitations to special events and/or official parties
Here's just a taste of how we were able to engage consumers at Coachella 2015:
The PANDORA Social Influencer Network at Coachella
Bloggers, social influencers, and press attended and posted runway and sponsor social content garnering over 175,000,000 total media impressions.
Celebrities Victoria Justice and Jamie Chung were in attendance along with countless style tastemakers such as fashion icon Patricia Field, Janie Bryant, Corey Lynn Calter and Sophie Simmons alongside top bloggers such as Lindsay Albanese, Marta Pozzan of It’s Super Fashion, Christina Caradona of Trop Rouge and Lara Eurdolian from Pretty Connected.
THPFashion Inc. has received top level publicity and publication coverage including placements in: E! News, L.A. Times, Bloomberg, The Hollywood Reporter, Mashable, CNN, Yahoo, L.A. Racked, WWD and Fashion Times.
Media Moderated Panel
In the sponsor showroom, Merle Ginsberg, senior writer for the Hollywood Reporter, moderated a fashion panel featuring designers Nanette Lepore and Tracy Reese discussing topics such as the importance of Coachella and how it is giving fashion a new season and why they chose to partner with presenting sponsor Pandora.
Invitations and Social Media Competitions
For Plenty by Tracy Reese's first runway show, VIP invite development and recruitment was supported by a consumer Twitter contest for tickets.
E-commerce and Brand Integration
Over 25 festival runway looks provided social content for integrated branding and e-commerce promotion through eDirectMail and online posts.
Social Brand Positioning
The PANDORA Jewelry Experience created an opportunity to seed the #ArtOfYou to fashion and media influencers priming the market for the launch of their new campaign.
Real Time Social Conversations
Inserted Pandora into the fashion conversation by hosting the first-ever Coachella themed runway show.
Images from the Pandora Experience were used as feature article in Pandora’s online and print magazine
Behind the Scenes and Exclusive Sweepstakes
Designers at the PANDORA Jewelry Experience used behind the scenes and sweepstakes “look of the day” for social posts.
Coachella Marketplace Showcase Example
Hawaiian Tropic chose the Pandora Jewelry Experience to Kickoff Hawaiian Tropic Escape Stations.
Who we are?
Led by Executive Producer, Tod Hallman, THPFashion Inc. is a comprehensive brand activation event production company that specializes in creating an interactive social marketing platform for brands to connect with consumers, influencers, designers and press in today's evolving lifestyle festival experience, resulting in unparalleled exposure through millions of media impressions.
THPFashion handles all production elements including: creative conception, experiential marketing, sponsorship activation, social content, brand positioning, production staging and design, project management, designer outreach and management, model casting and management, back and front of house execution, publicity, and streamlined communication with brand executive and PR social marketing teams.
Clients include: Alberta Ferretti, Bloomingdale’s, Caroline Herrera, Cole Haan, Disney Consumer Products, Exhale Spa, Fendi, Gap 1969, Hawaiian Tropic, J. Mendel, Kevan Hall, Naeem Khan, Nanette Lepore, Pandora, Saks Fifth Avenue, SIWY Denim, South Coast Plaza, Tracy Reese, Westfield, WHiT, Yigal Azrouël.